Tuesday, April 28, 2015

52 Ancestors~Ruth Baker Early~My Longest Living

 Week 16's blog prompt for 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2105 Edition is Live Long.
  A search of my data base found that my longest living ancestor- at least that I know of-is my maternal Great Grandmother, Emma Ruth (Baker) Early (1901-1993).

Emma Ruth (Baker) Early
1901-1993
    Ruth was the 10th and last child of Arthur Wellington Baker and Martha Victoria (Bradford) Baker. She grew up in the Sumter County are of South Carolina.
   At the age of 20, Ruth married Jubal Ransom Early. They were the parents of three girls. Ruth and Jubal made their home in Columbia, South Carolina where Ruth worked for the W.P.A. and then for Tapp's department store for many years.

 Ruth died at the age of 92 from congestive heart failure.

Are we kin? Please contact me. Together we can find our people.
Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment