Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's My Blogiversary!







   Two years ago after watching a Dear Myrtle Webinar on blogging, I decided to dive in and start this blog.
 I am so glad I did. Through it I have made many friends in the Gene world and have made several connections on both my Maternal and Paternal sides.
 In writing the stories of my ancestors I have been able to see where I may have gaps in my research. That has lead me to do more research and discover more than I had before.
 It is still a work in progress but I am so glad that I took the plunge and am looking forward to another year of sharing information about who my people were and what their lives were like.
 Thank you to all who have taken the time to read, comment and contact me. It's such a thrill to me that anyone would!

©Cheri Hudson Passey




8 comments: